I don’t know how long I’m going to be here, but I know I don’t want it to be wasted time, spent waiting for the next phase of my life to happen. So I’m making a list of things I want to accomplish while I’m here.
- Go to see a musical at Shea’s
- Make a good friend
- Attend a birth
- Go Sledding (probably not going to happen at this point unless we get some real snow)
Get my license(3/16/12) Learn to play 5 songs on the mandolin(Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Frere Jacques, Mary Had a Little Lamb, and Three Blind Mice, Joy to the World!)
- Run at least 4 races (2 down! Turkey Trot and Mr. Ed’s!)
- Visit a friend who lives far away
- Go to Roller Derby
- Complete a Bikram 30 Day Challenge
I’m going to add things, but this is a good starting list. It isn’t too easy, but it isn’t unrealistic.
Note: The Chow Chocolat location that did tango dances closed before I got my socially-anxious bottom out there. 😦 Bucket List fail.